Please note you must be able to accept rigids and pallets for delivery.
Where do you deliver?
- We currently deliver to the UK and Northern Ireland. Including Guernsey & Jersey.
I will not be available on the day of delivery; can I request a different day?
- We aim to make all deliveries within a day 1 for day 3 timeframe for UK addresses, and day 1 for day 4 for Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland. If you will not be available between this time, then please get in contact with us before at least 4pm on the day before delivery.
I would like to request a specific timeframe
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our drivers can cater to specific timeframes,.
- However, you can use the requested delivery date on the Checkout page to request a day.
What happens if I’m out when the delivery is attempted?
- Due to the nature of our product, we require someone to be there to receive the delivery.
- If your delivery fails through no fault of our own, a re-delivery fee may be charged.
Does my order require a signature?
- Yes; due to the nature of our product, we will require signed acceptance of every delivery.
My order is delayed – why?
- There are various reasons in which your order may be delayed, this may include errors in loading, traffic congestion, drivers being held up late at previous jobs, incorrect items being picked or palleted. If your order is delayed, and you haven’t heard anything from us regarding this, please contact us on email@example.com or 0333 444 1862.
I wish to make changes to my order, but I’ve already placed it
- If you wish to make changes to your order, then please get in contact with us before 4pm on the day your order was placed on 0333 444 1862.